Monday, January 19, 2009

Curling your hair - Lucido-l Japan Hair Pre-Curl Water Vs L'Oreal Studio Hot Curl Spray

Curly Locks... curly locks... Ooo you pretty Curls!


Now, I did a blog earlier on BaByliss Ceramic Curling Thong. You're probably wondering if I added anything to my hair before curling it with some heated device. Of course I did.... duh... Imagine heating your hair with no protection. No sooner you'll realize... hey! Welcome to frizz world! Lol...

Okay... So I did try out several curling products to hold the curls and protect my hair during the curling process. But... Here are the two products worth commenting on. And... what do you know... they are easily available off the shelves of your local store! - and umm... relatively affordable... I think both are more or less about RM20. Pretty okay since they lasted for quite some curl sessions. Yeah... at one point... I curled my hair every morning before heading to the office... (--)" crazy crazy woman...

Lucido-l Japan Hair Pre-Curl Water

  • Unscented - which is good for people who don't want styling products scent overpowering their fragrance
  • Spray on (and blow dry) before curling to protect hair and hold your curls
  • I think now they've got new packaging for this
  • Non greasy... very lightweight... Feels like spraying plain water on your hair. But hey... your curl will definitely hold better with this
  • Fexible curls
  • Very good product that does not weigh the hair down

L'Oreal Studio Hot Curl Spray


  • Sweetly scented - pretty nice
  • Holds curls very well, but your hair will feel a little crusty
  • Sorta like hairsrayed curls
  • Claims to protect hair from heat
  • Cute packaging
  • Non greasy and does not weigh hair down

But for the final verdict, I'd say Lucido-l Japan Hair Pre-Curl Water wins tops! Cos' I like flexible movable curls - and... unscented sprays!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, where did u bought this?
    I would like to get one. Pls reply me asap. thanks!

    jessica.yys@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica,

    Apologies for the late reply... You will find this in Guardian or Watson pharmacies in KL...

    ReplyDelete