Friday, January 9, 2009

Massage Oils (DIY) - Self Massage

**to be continued**

Why spend when you can save? lol... wise words that are hard to keep... But seriously, trips to massages are $$$ and time consuming so, lets keep that for special occasions..

Self massage is NOT difficult. And, can be quite relaxing once you've gotten the hang of it. I'm a lazy person.. but by nature, who's not? So... initially I just like the idea of buying massage oils for the sake displaying it on the shelf. So it looks as though I did use them. I got all my massage oils from Body Shop. Okay... massage oils need no branding. But then again... the Body Shop was having its annual sale... So there goes a splurge... On my shelf you will find... soya carrier oil, almond oil, lavender massage oil, ylang ylang massage oil and lavender essential oil.



After about a year++ on the shelf... (they were collecting dust), I decided. What the heck... how tiresome can self massage be? So I Googled for some tips on self massage techniques...

http://www.livestrong.com/article/12454-do-selfmassage-/

which were pretty good actually... Occasionally, I'll practice this before going to bed... Not everyday though.. But... You do wake up feeling... emm... your muscles have loosen a little... That's a good sign right? I guess, 'cos it felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment