Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Talk To The Tan (by Benefit)


I wanna be a Tan Babe!!

You must be thinking... this women is nuts!? Why else would an Asian women want to be tan? Isn't she already tan by nature? No. Not exactly. Not everyone is blessed with fair SnowWhite skin and not everyone is exotically tan like Pocahontas (sorry, that's the best comparison I could come up with).

I have a fair complexion... and my skin can be white pale depending on how it's acting up for the day. And.... I have blemish marks from all my food allergy and the fair complexion I have doesn't exactly camouflage any of those pesky imperfections. And that is why....... I WANT TO BE A TAN LENGLUI! So yeah... I've already got the Loreal Sublime Bronze fake tan... which lasts weeks for one application. But... I think that's not really what I want to put on my face (imagine, one mistake... and its gonna stay on you for that whole week! Look here for a tan gone wrong).... So I went and did some Googling.... That's when I found..........

TALK TO THE TAN (by Benefit)

It comes off easily with just one wash. And.... you needn't worry about smudging or streaking... 'cos... it doesn't!

Cooooooooooooooooooolnesssssssssssssssssssssssss.... Of course, it would be cheaper to ask a friend to get it for you from the US, rather than buying it off the counter in KL. But... if you're that desperate... go ahead. I had no regrets buying this. Though... its kind of a splurge (retails at RM129 for a 50ml tube) considering the price for such a small tube... (--)".. You only need so little out of the tube for one application though...

Conclusion:
  • Works perfect
  • Not for very bad acne skin
  • Women with open pores... emm... perhaps you can mix this with some of your foundation or BB cream rather than using it directly (that's what I did)
  • If you hate it... wash it off... as easy as that...
  • Say hello to the tan..... baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment